When you meet partner from different culture, each of you is having your own cultural identity. Which is main cause of the struggles and challenges in your relationship.
I put together advantages and disadvantages which you might face together.
Reasons Why Marriage With a Arab Man Is A Good Option
Marriage is something that will truly alter your life and it can be altered to a good way. Here are some reasons why you should definitely marry a Arab man.
1. Become More Open Minded
When you are faced with so many adversity, you instantly become more open minded which is what anybody wants. You have to work on yourself and grow yourself constantly.
2. Opening Yourself To New Culture
To enrich your life, you need to open yourself up to things especially different cultures that will teach you a lot of things. Your kids will learn both cultures.
3. Grow Into A Better Person
Tolerance, open mindedness, and kindness is the traits that will come from an mixed marriage and help you grow. Actually, this marriage is one of the Ways to Love yourself and be happy with the world.
4. Being More Tolerant Towards Life
To accept all the different things, you instantly become more tolerant. With this attitude, life will definitely be easier. Oh, I took my time with this one ...
5. Your Marriage Will Never Be Boring
Who swear on this one? With Arab you will learn different and exciting way how to tell someone you love them.
6. You Can Explore More Places
Exploring each other’s country is an adventure on it’s own. This is why your life will become more and more rich.
7. You Can Meet New Kinds Of People
Being in a mixed marriage means meeting the people in each other’s life. Meeting new people will clearly make your life more interesting.
8. You Can Complete Each Other With Each Other’s Values
Cultures brings values so you can find that some part of your life will be completed with your partner’s values and the other way around.
9. Your Taste Bud Will Be Challenged
New culture means new food. Who wouldn’t want to explore new tasty food that comes from each culture?
10. You Are Instantly More Patient Towards Each Other
Both of you understand that there is a lot to go through. You learn to respect.
11. You Appreciate Each Other More
Despite the difference, you are still together! That is something to be proud of.
Why Marriage With Arab Man Might Go Wrong
The idea of marriage alone means that there will be a lot of work to do and those works can crack your marriage. Here are some proven reasons why this marriage is hard;
1. Not Everyone Is Tolerant
Sadly not everyone is tolerant. The people that is supposed to support you will sometimes be close minded, making it hard to make it.
2. You Will Grow Tired Of Explaining Yourself In Relation To Your Culture
We are affected by our culture and when you plunge into a different culture, people will not understand you. In the end, you will feel drained from all the explaining.
3. You Will Feel Like A Part Of You Is Missing
New culture will sometimes wipe out a part of you.
4. Your Partner Can’t Fully Understand A Big Part Of Who You Are
No matter the love, you will still feel misunderstood.
5. Your Parents Might Disagree With The Marriage
Traditional parents might want someone with a bad background, which makes it hard for the marriage to progress.
6. You Will Be Homesick
All of these new places will make you feel homesick.
7. You Will Be Forced To Accept Values That Is Different From Yours
Different values will come and you will unfortunately be forced to accept it because of the sake of tradition.
8. It Will Cost You A Lot Of Money
The travel and differences surely cost money.
9. Learning Each Other’s Language Will Be Hard
You will find it hard to communicate at times.
10. Holiday Traditions Will Be Blurry
Should you follow your holiday tradition or theirs? This will create a hollowness in your life.
11. You Will Never Be Fully Accepted By The People In Your Partner’s Life
Acceptance is a myth and with all these differences, it will surely be hard.
Tips On How To Survive An Marriage With Arab Man
You might be confused right now on where to step your foot. But if you really want to work things out international marriage, all you have to do is to do these tips on how to survive an international marriage;
1. Always Remember The Strength Of Your Love
When you hold on to the unconditional love you have, anything is possible.
2. Be Patient With Your Progress
Never quit when you hit a trouble because there will be lots of them.
3. Communicate A Lot Even If It Is Hard
Have an honest and open communication.
4. Be Open Minded Towards Any Possibility
Open mindedness is the key to any good relationship.
Marriage with man from different culture is something that is so modern that sometimes we don’t know anything about it. If you are just about to dip your toe into the topic, you need to know the advantages and disadvantages first. After that, you can start to apply the tips on how to survive. In the end, love should always come through.